Many thanks for your continued support. Following our implementation of our risk assessments and procedures, please see attached a letter with information which supports us continuing to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, staff and parents.
All children will attend school, but we will continue to be using staggered starts and finishing times to support social distancing measures.
Please see below a reminder of some of the expectations regarding drop off and pick up.
Please remember the following:
- All Households should be 2 metres apart from one another.
- Please queue along the pavement rather than on the road.
- Once your child has gone through the gate for school please leave the area.
- If you need to speak to a member of school staff then please phone the school office on 01224 812060.
- Please only bring your child at their set time.
- Please do not use the police entrance to come through the carpark. The carpark is being reserved for Nursery parents and those children who have not been picked up.
Thank you for your continued support and patience it is very much appreciated.